VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, there are a lot of companies providing VPN services with multiple sub-options for a monthly and annual basis. Selecting and choosing the correct type of VPN for personal or corporate use is a tedious task. In this article, we write about PureVPN, Its advantages disadvantages, pricing and different aspects. Continue reading to learn more.
PureVPN has an uptime of 99.9% and is compatible with most of the platforms and plugins. Customer support is a god advantage in PureVPN.
The main problem most of the people encounter while using VPN’s is it makes the service slow and it frustrates the user. But in PureVPN the customer can be assured that no slow connections will be there. It offers over 750 servers based in 140 countries all over the world. More the number of servers means the VPN is good. This VPN service also comes along with anti-virus and antimalware bundle along with adblocking.
People choose VPN service looking at privacy as the primary reason. The normal person doesn’t understand the necessity and importance of privacy online. PureVPN guarantees and assures its customers that their privacy will be the most important concern and priority to the company. PureVPN uses ES-256 encryption to make you staying private when online, this encryption is used by many countries all around the world due to its uncrackable design. Using Tor along with a VPN is recommended for all the users whose primary concern is privacy.
With availability on more than 20 platforms, PureVPN gives multiple options for the user to use the service. We can connect 5 simultaneous connections at once in multiple devices across all the platforms.
Cost of the VPN service is a major factor affecting the VPN service industry. Few VPN’s are a lot expensive than others. While PureVPN keeps its prices in a competitive structure so that most people can afford it. There are three pricing plans, once a month, half-yearly and annually. While it costs 9.95$ for one month, you can get it for 7.95$ per month in half-yearly plan and 4.95$ per month with an annual subscription. We can use a credit card, PayPal, Alipay, Cash, Gift cards and also cryptocurrencies to buy the subscription.
- PureVPN is easy to download and utilize by a normal user.
- It provides you with high speed and unrestricted streaming.
- Better pricing options compared to other similar service providers.
- It has AES-256 encryption along with cryptocurrency payments to stay anonymous.
- 24/7 chat and customer support are available along with support page with multiple answers already.
- It does not keep any user logs, this makes PureVPN different from others ensuring your privacy in a better way.
- PureVPN doesn’t have a native Linux desktop client, however using the great guide to set up the software using Network Manager, OpenVPN and more with a Linux Machine.
- Sometimes speeds vary for chrome extension users.
We never can know who’s trying to collect our online data, by choosing PureVPN we are investing in a safe and secure VPN service. We can conclude that PureVPN is one of the best service providers out there.